Sunday, November 20, 2011

One Hand Wheel

 


This pretty blonde fox calls herself Nadine. Nadine is my friend Morgans mom. She has been following this blog since it started and really wanted to be the first one handed cartwheeler. First of all, a two handed cartwheel is hard enough, but a ONE handed cartwheel!? Watching her do it made me want to practice my own cartwheel more, in the grass of course. Nadine and Morgan have been working on a two person cartwheel. What is a two person cartwheel you ask? It’s something I have only seen in the circus and I am unable to explain it in words. It was pretty fantastic. They haven’t perfected it so I won’t be posting any pictures, although it was one of the funniest things I have witnessed in a long time. I could have watched them practice for days and never gotten bored with it. Nadine also has that pretty long hair I’m always talking about. It looks even more amazing while flowing through the cartwheel air. Thanks for the one handed cartwheel and all the laughs! And the soup!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment