Monday, November 21, 2011

Wonder Wheel


Todays beautiful cartwheeler calls herself Morgan. Morgan is the daughter of yesterday’s wheeler. She’s a pretty amazing girl. She works I don’t know how many jobs and is an activist for the gay/lesbian/bisexual community. She’s a small girl with a big voice who really knows how to flip upside down. She had so many wonderful shots it was hard to choose the background. The one I went with is actually a picture cropped from her and her Moms two person cartwheel. I liked the last shot so much that I had to make it extra large. I think that from now on, every time I see Morgan I will talk her into doing a cartwheel for me just so I can see her wonderful smile. If you ever see Morgan she’ll probably have her dog Delilah with her. Delilah was getting over a pretty rough belly ache so she wasn’t able to cartwheel for us, but next time it’s all Delilah! Make sure to roll around in the grass with her when you do see her (Delilah, not Morgan) although I’m sure Morgan wouldn’t mind either. Thanks for helping out and making my day, Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment