Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Model Wheel

 
This strapping young man goes by Jim. Jim is Nadine’s husband. Him and I had a few good laughs while Nadine and Morgan tried out their two person cartwheel. Jim obviously works out and therefore had no issue at all mastering a cartwheel. He didn’t even do a practice one first. It didn’t even faze him. Most people at least laugh like “I can’t believe I just did that”, but not Jim. I thought for a second I was shooting an ad for J.Crew. I wasn’t, he’s just that good at cartwheeling... and making that serious model face. Nadine and Jim would make a pretty good modeling duo. I’d consider buying their clothes. A little off topic. There isn’t much else to say about this cartwheel. It’s just good. Surprisingly (because most men can’t cartwheel) good. Thanks, Jim!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment