Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Wheel

This little 11.45 pound lady is a Turkey. We named her Gretchen. She was our main course for our Thanksgiving dinner. Gretchen was so good at cartwheeling she didn’t even need to untie her legs. I obviously didn’t prepare this lovely little bird by myself. She had the assistance of my mom, Jamie. My mom thinks I am completely insane, but after some coaxing she willingly participated. Actually, my mom took care of Gretchen from start to finish. I wanted nothing to do with her. She was nice and all, but whole birds just aren’t my forte. I took care of the pies and stuffing. Incase you were wondering, I make a mean apple pie, even my mom was surprised. I hope that all of you had the chance to share your Thanksgiving day with someone as lovely as Gretchen.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment