Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Momma Wheel

 


This here is my beautiful Mother, Jamie. Jamie is a fiery red head who doesn’t take crap from anybody. As much as I love her, I’m only human and cannot help but laugh hysterically with tears streaming down my face at the sight of this picture. While taking the photos I was laughing so hard I’m surprised the pictures aren’t blurry. She went into this cartwheel with confidence. In fact, when she first heard of this project she said to me in a slightly cocky manner “I can still do a cartwheel”. And I had no doubts... until that fateful November day. Lets be honest here, she ate the grass. She may have even ate some dirt. Her pants and arms were covered in it, there really was no denying it. The last photo is of her wailing about how she “hurt her wrist”. I’m surprised she didn’t “hurt her face”. I’m more surprised that she didn’t flip me off after. She did cuss at me, but that comes standard in my family. Whats even better is that my little sister video taped it! I could honestly watch it over and over and still almost pee myself every time. Mom, Christmas is coming up, I love you, please don’t hold this against me. Did I mention I think you’re beautiful?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment