Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Iraq Wheel

 
This handsome fella comes to us all the way from Iraq! He’s obviously a total badass because not only did he send a cartwheel picture all the way from Iraq, but he did it in all that gear! His name is Brian. Brian is a most wonderful gentleman I met a couple years back when I was in the US Army. Psych! I met Brian through a friend who called him her boyfriend. Could you imagine ME in the US Army!? Absolutely not. Enough nonsense. Brian was stationed at a base called “COB Adder” I Wikipedia’d it and learned that it is near Nasiriyya, Iraq. You’ll notice it on the map in the background. From the looks of the pictures this place is hot and dry and clearly not American. Brian spent some time there doing what troops do, fighting for our country. Although I don’t necessarily agree with the war, I have much respect for the ladies and gentleman that do what they do. Brian in particular is someone you want on your side. Not because he’s big and mean and a total cartwheeling badass, but because he is genuine, honest, caring, handsome, fun, wonderful, etc. As far as I know he is single. LADIES!? Alright, Alright, this isn’t Match.com, but it is a pretty wonderful cartwheel! Thanks again, Brian! This made my day and I’m sure others’ as well!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment