Friday, February 24, 2012

Auntie Wheel

 


This beautiful young woman goes by Jodie, Aunt Jodie to me. To my surprise she was actually pretty excited to do a cartwheel for the camera. It was a brisk winter day in Illinois, but that didn’t stop Aunt Jodie from flipping upside down in her front yard! As you can see, her family was watching in the window from inside the house. Her husband, (Uncle) Curtis was too big of a wuss to come out and try a cartwheel! The last picture I got was of her taking a bow, the only problem is she took it with her back (big ass) to me. She specifically said to me something along the lines of “I’ll kill you if you put that picture on there”. So I did it anyways, but I made it small! So maybe she’ll spare me my life and just settle for a smack to the head instead! Although, I have to admit that after having 3 children she does a damn good cartwheel and her big ass isn’t so bad either! Maybe one day I’ll still be doing cartwheels as well as she does! Thanks for the wheel, Aunt Jodie!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment